Accurate altimetry of our model could not be easier: Simply install AltiMon-F3K to the receiver or connect it to a battery, fly, touch down and read out the maximum altitude flown. Applicable is the AltiMon-F3K in model sailplanes, powered aircrafts, copter, helicopters, missiles etc.
Very convenient is the altitude measurement for F3K models (DLG/HLG) in order to optimize the throwing technique.
AltiMon-F3K measures the altitude of your model very accurately and displays the maximum altitude of the last flight on the 7-segment LED display. E.g. 256 feet will be indicated as a sequence of numbers "2 - 5 - 6".
During switching off the AltiMon-F3K the maximum measured altitude of all flights after power on will be stored and can be displayed again on the next power up. By this the maximum altitude of e.g.10 flights can be determined without reading the display after each touch down. Up to 5 altitudes can be stored and displayed directly after power up. The AltiMon-F3K fits into almost all fuselage due to the small size and is the 1st choice for F3K gliders because AltiMon-F3K is an extreme lightweight.
Please find the user manual here and a video explaining the displayed values after power-up.
Scope of Supply:
- Altimeter AltiMon-F3K with JR/Futaba plug
Specification and Features:
- Measures the altitude over ground (AGL)
- Resolution: 1 feet or 1 meter
- Displays altitudes from 10 m bis to 3048 m (10000 feet)
- Adjustable units: Meter or Feet
- Precise and continuous measurement of altitudes: more than 400 measurements per second
- Altitude can easily be read from the integrated display
- Can display up to 5 stored altitudes after power-up. Highest altitude are stored during power-down.
- Small size: 22 x 14.5 x 5 mm
- Max. current consumption: 4 mA (display off) / max. 45 mA (all display segments on (8))
- Weight: less than 2.3 gram (reduced weight since May 2015)
- No PC or Laptop required
- Power supply through receiver or external battery possible (3.4 to 8.5 Volt).
- For use in F3K planes (HGL/DGL/SAL), sailplanes, planes, helicopter, quadcopter, rockets, jets ...