X-Vario-V2 for Futaba is a high precision variometer sensor and altimeter sensor for the telemetry system of the company Futaba. It is working with all FASSTest and T-FHSS receivers.
It supports you in looking for areas with updraft and helps to centre your plane in the updraft field. A variometer senses vertical climbing and falling and informs the pilot of the rate of descent or climb.
Thanks to its high precision barometric sensor and a 32-bit processor, the X-Vario-V2 can process more than 500 pressure measurements per second. This leads to a fast reaction time of the variometer with at the same time excellent sensitivity of a few cm/s.
The X-Vario-V2 has been specially developed for remote controlled models. Smallest dimensions, as well as a low weight, easy handling and high quality characterize this product.
Video: X-Vario-V2 variometer tone with Futaba FX-32 transmitter: https://youtu.be/qzUJnFhkwLo
User's Manual can be downloaded here.
Quick Start Guide can be downloaded here:
Scope of supply:
Specifications and features of X-Vario-V2 for Futaba:
- Determines the rate of descent or climb in cm/sec
- Determines the altitude over ground (AGL)
- Fits to all FASSTest and T-FHSS receiver
- Variometer Resolution: 1 cm/s
- Telemetrie slots 3 and 4
- Altimeter: -3000 m to +9000 m
- Altimeter Resolution: 1 m
- Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 4 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3.4 - 8.5 V
- Average Current Consumption: about 10 mA
- Weight with cable: about 2.1 g
- There is no computer needed for configuration
- Power supply via the 3-wire cable
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.