The X-Vario-V2 for Graupner is a high-precision variometer and altimeter sensor for the Graupner's HoTT telemetry system.
It assists you in finding areas of updraft and helps you center your airplane in the updraft field. A variometer measures vertical climb and descent and indicates this to the pilot with a rising or falling tone. A built-in altimeter provides the current altitude above ground.
Thanks to its high-precision barometric sensor and 32-bit processor, the X-Vario-V2 can process more than 500 pressure readings per second. This results in a very fast response time and an excellent sensitivity of a few centimeters per second.
The X-Vario-V2 has been specially designed for use in model aircraft. Small dimensions, low weight, easy handling and high quality characterize this product.
Scope of supply:
Specifications and features of X-Vario-V2 for Graupner:
- Determines the altitude over ground (AGL)
- Determines the rate of descent or climb
- Variometer Resolution: 1 cm/s
- Altimeter: -3000 m to +9000 m
- Altimeter Resolution: 0.1 m
- Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 4 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3.4 - 8.5 V
- Average Current Consumption: about 10 mA
- Weight with cable: about 2.1 g
- There is no computer needed for configuration
- Power supply via the 3-wire cable
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.