X-Vario-V2 for Graupner is a high precision variometer sensor and altimeter sensor for the HoTT telemetry system of the company Graupner.
It supports you in looking for areas with updraft and helps to centre your plane in the updraft field. A variometer senses vertical climbing and falling and informs the pilot of the rate of descent or climb.
Thanks to its high precision barometric sensor and a 32-bit processor, the X-Vario-V2 can process more than 500 pressure measurements per second. This leads to a fast reaction time of the variometer with at the same time excellent sensitivity of a few cm/s.
The X-Vario-V2 has been specially developed for remote controlled models. Smallest dimensions, as well as a low weight, easy handling and high quality characterize this product.
Scope of supply:
Specifications and features of X-Vario-V2 for Graupner:
- Determines the altitude over ground (AGL)
- Determines the rate of descent or climb
- Variometer Resolution: 1 cm/s
- Altimeter: -3000 m to +9000 m
- Altimeter Resolution: 0.1 m
- Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 4 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3.4 - 8.5 V
- Average Current Consumption: about 10 mA
- Weight with cable: about 2.1 g
- There is no computer needed for configuration
- Power supply via the 3-wire cable
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.