The Alti-DX2 is an altitude sensor for the Spektrum telemetry module TM1000 or telemetry capable receivers with X-BUS interface. It measures the height above ground. For this purpose Alti-DX2 is connected to the X-BUS port of the telemetry module TM1000 or a telemetry capable receiver by using the supplied cable. It consists of an intelligent controller which monitors the temperature-compensated signal level of a high-accuracy barometric sensor and transmits it to the telemetry module.
The altitude sensor Alti-DX is compatible with DX6E, DX6 Gen2, DX6 Gen3, DX7S, DX7 Gen2, DX8, DX8 Gen2, DX9, DX10T, DX18, DX18 G2, DX18QQ, DX18T, DX20, iX12, iX20, STi, TM1000, AR7350, AR9350, AR6600T, AR6270T, AR8010T, AR9030T.
User's Manual can be downloaded from here.
Scope of supply:
Specifications and features of Alti-DX2:
- Determines the altitude over ground (AGL)
- Resolution: 10 cm
- Measures altitudes from -3000 m to 3000 m
- Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 6 mm
- max. Current Consumption: 10 mA
- Supply Voltage: 3.4 - 8.5 V
- Weight: less than 2.2 g (with cable ~3.0 g)
- Power supply via the X-BUS cable
- Can be used in drones, helicopters, sailplanes, planes, HGL/DGL, free-flight models, rockets, jets
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.